Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A new year...

I just looked back and saw that I started this blog in 2009.  Wow.  I can't believe that.  I had such high hopes.  I should be in a better place with my weight.  I have no one to blame but me.  I am the Queen of Excuses.  I don't even give myself a chance to succeed in what I try.  I have unreasonable expectations.  I want everything to happen too fast, and if it doesn't then I get discouraged.  I need to work on changing my thought process.

I didn't want to restart a work out/eating healthy track  this week.   I didn't want it to be a New Years resolution that I did nothing with.    I am spending this week reading some books and getting my place together.  Starting Monday I am on it.  It is going to be a long road. I hope and pray that I can do it this time.

We shall see...

'till then...
EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment