Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekends...

  Weekends are hard for me.  I don't workout like I should.  I don't eat like I should (but I did cook all weekend so no eating out).  I am pretty active doing things with the hubby so that is good, but I need to do more.  I need to workout at least once on the weekends and be more mindful of what I am eating.       
   Needless to say that this mornings weigh in not so stellar!  I am proud of myself in one way.  I am not letting this one bad weigh in get me down.  In  the past I would have thrown my hands in the air and given up, but not this time.  I hit the treadmill hard this morning and I am planning my second workout for today.  I ate a good breakfast and I am ready to tackle this day.
 I am having issues with my Fitbit.   It just stopped working.  I haven't had it that long.  I am waiting to hear from the Fitbit people.  I hope that get back to me soon.  I have to to rely on the instant feed back from the Fitbit to keep me motivated.  I love seeing how many steps and how many calories I have burned.  I find myself going to check it even though I am not wearing it. :(   Please Fitbit pepople get back to me soon!
  My goal this week is to get a good plan in shape for next weekend. There are lots of changes coming up in my life. I just need to focus on me and what my goals are in the weight loss.

'till then...
EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment