Tuesday, January 17, 2012

LIttle Changes...

The little changes I started out making last week added up to a three pound loss.  I am pleased.  I am hoping for the same this week.  And I am making more little changes.  They already started with a harder workout yesterday.   I am happy that the little changes are working.  I don't think I could be able to handle huge changes right now.  I think in the past part of my problem has been trying to change everything all at once and I felt overwhelmed and hungry all the time.  That made me cranky and no fun.  With the little changes I still feel hungry, but I am not cranky.  That is a good thing.
 Goal for this week.  To keep it up.  Push the exercise a little more and just have patience with myself, and my progress.

'till then...
EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment