Monday, January 9, 2012

Getting started...again....

So today is my start day.  I have so far made good food choices.  I went grocery shopping to fill the house will good for me foods. I did my weigh in.  I set my fitbit goals, so I am ready to go.  I am starting simple.  I have a 32 pound goal to hit by April 20th.  That is about 2 pounds a week.  Totally doable.  I am cautiously optimistic.  I know that I have to change the way I eat. I am working hard a making what I eat things that my hubby will like too.  I know for this to work I am going to have to spend more time fixing  meals.  That should not be a problem because I LOVE to cook!  I am making some small changes and will go from there.  I think my problems has been making too many changes too fast...

Here's to hoping and praying that this finally works!....

'till then...
EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment