Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day Seven....Falling off the wagon..

Yes already things are not going well. I don't know what it was about today but I just couldn't get in the grove or the mood to do anything. I was a slug all day. I didn't work out and I didn't eat good, that bread and Mayo I just couldn't say no. I was emotional eating. I know, but even knowing didn't help. The sad part is I am not sure what happened today. I just woke up in a strange mood and it never got better. I am not going to let this derail me. I am just going to have to jump back into it tomorrow. I know I can't have many days like today and still succeed. I have to figure out what was going on today and try to figure out what I could have done differently. There is alot going on in my life these days, but I need to transfer that into energy not lethargy. All in all I still feel positive and hopeful about what I am trying to do. If I can just hang on to that hope then maybe I will make it this time..


EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment