Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bad Idea!

So I recently took a mental health day...well that turned out to be a very bad idea!  I haven't come back from the break yet.  My eating is awful. My working out is non-existent, but the guilt is extreme which just leads me to more eating. It is a horrible never ending cycle it seems.  I wake up every morning with the best of intentions.  They seems to last until breakfast. Then they are out the window.  I have so many excuses why I don't what to do the right things.  I have great reason TO DO the right things.  But my laziness seems to always win out.  I can make things work for about a week before it goes to crap! I just have to keep plugging away...I will...But right now I am throwing myself a good ole pity party!

EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment