Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not as bad as I thought...

Well I finally broke down and hit the scale yesterday.  I was so sure it was going to be horrible.  I mean I haven't worked out in weeks.  Haven't been watching what I eat too closely.  Been sick..so on and so forth.  But it wasn't too bad.  I had gained some weight, but it was only 2 pounds so that wasn't horrible. It even made me feel like working out.  So I did.  I was proud of myself.  Things are still the same.  But that is ok I guess.  One day at a time right?  We will just take baby steps. 

I still feel fat and ugly.  I know that I am...but I hate feeling that way.  When I was able to work out consistently I felt better, but it was one of those things that I didn't really realize until I wasn't doing it anymore.   I think that knowing that is one of my baby steps I mentioned.  The next baby step I would love to take is to get rid of this cough that way I would feel like working out.  It is hard to get motivated when you feel like you are going to cough up a lung. I know getting over being sick takes time, but I am ready to be well so that I can get healthy!

Til then

EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment