Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Doing well.....

Things are going good here. I am wearing my new GoWear armband and I totally love it. It has really helped to motivate me to move more. I love being able to plug it in and see my progress. I am even doing well logging my food, even if I am embarrassed about what I ate that day!

I am seeing a little movement on the scale and that makes me really happy! I will take any movement in the right direction. I am not wanting things to go fast. I know that slow and steady wins the race and I am in for a marathon. But I really am hopeful that it is going to happened this time.

On the other side of life...things are stressful so it is hard not to comfort eat. We are getting ready to make a huge move and we don't have too much time to get everything together. Me and stress don't get along that well. So the next few months are really going to be a test of my will power. I am really lucky to have a husband that will do anything for me, and he wants the best for me so I know he will be there with me every step of the way. He is even eating healthier foods. They haven't all be that tasty, but he is trying them all with me..and I love him for that.

I guess that is about all for now...

Wish me Luck...

EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment