Monday, December 17, 2012

One Week Down...

     Well Week one of better eating was a success.  I lost 5 pounds this week just by making changes in my diet and couldn't be more thrilled.   It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  I think it is because I didn't exercise this week just started eating less.  I think one of the things in the past that has been hard was starting dieting and exercise all at the same time.  This time I have decided to get my body used to eating less before I add the exercise.  What used to happen with starting both at the same time is that I would be starving because I wasn't used to eating few calories on top of burning all the extra ones.  It made for one cranky girl!

    I am still trying to figure out how to eat better on the weekends.  It hard when the hubby is home all day to make good choices.  We normally only eat two meals each day on the weekends.  A big breakfast and then an early dinner, now I just have to learn to make better choices in those meals.

   Christmas is next week and we are off to do the Family thing which means lots of food and fun.  I am hopefully that I can find some control somewhere in myself to make good choices. 

Wish Me Luck..cause I am gonna need it!


Merry Christmas!

Till then,
EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment