Monday, February 8, 2010

going good...for a change..

Just got done with todays working out.  I am doing pretty good.  This new plan seems to be working.  I am done working out in the morning...and that leaves the rest of the day.  I haven't yet hit the point where working out gives me all this energy, but I am hoping that happens soon.

I thought I would post the past week Times..

Treadmill Mile times.
Tuesday 21:20
Wen. 19:29
Thursday 19:09
Friday 19:12
Saturday I took the day off..
Sun18:42
Monday 18:09
They are getting better and better.  It is really nice to see those times going down.

Bike Five miles time
Tues. 17:45
Wen. 17:25
Thur. 17:45
Fri 16:05
Saturday and sunday Off
Mon.  16:18
These are staying consistent.  It is hard to pedal faster.  I am working on it..

I did a weekly weigh in and the scale hasn't changed. I am trying not to let it get to me.  I see the mile times changing and that makes me happy for now. I have to trust that at some point that will start showing up on the scale too.
I have been writing down all my food..and that is no fun.  It is sad for me to realize what a portion size on some food actually is.  It is smaller than you would think.  I only had one day where I was really hungry.  Anyways that is where I am right now. 

Time to relax and Listen to some good music.  I love the Zac Brown Band!

No comments:

Post a Comment