Thursday, January 21, 2010

Boredom, Eating, and Hopes...

Today is starting off on the right foot. I ate a good breakfast...now I already have my workout clothes on so I will be ready to go as soon as breakfast is settled.

I have all my meals planned for today so that is good. I just have to keep busy and not give into the unplanned snacking that normally happens between lunch and dinner. I always get really hungry then even if I have had an afternoon snack, but I really don't think it is as much hunger as it is boredom..so I have to find something to fill that time that will keep me out of the kitchen.

Right now I am taking things slowly and taking them one day at a time. They always say that slow and steady wins the race. Well I am hoping that it will help me win the race for my life back. I hate being tied down by my weight. There is so much more I want to do with my life. I really hate that there are things that I won't do because I am embarrassed...I want to do more with my hubby..he deserves a more adventurous wife. I will get there...I have too.

Until...

EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment