Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Once more with feeling...

So here I am again..

Starting over...again...

And already off the wagon again..

I wish I knew why I did this. I know what I need to do I just don't do it..

I feel though, that if I don't do it this time I won't ever do it. I don't know why I feel that way I just do. I gained back all the weight I had lost for the last time..and then some. I hope that it will come off easier then I think it will.

It is so frustrating to know what needs to be done but just not do it. I know when I am doing the wrong things...but I do them anyways. Why do I feel the need to sabotage myself?

So here I am back at square one, or maybe even further back then that...

I know it starts with the first step...I just need to take that step..and stop making excuses.

It is no or never..

Till next time..

EMP....

No comments:

Post a Comment