Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here we go again,

I have a fridge full of fruits and Veggies, and I plan of attack for this weeks eating. I am feeling pretty good about it all. Things are still busy around here. Just had some family leave...and are getting ready for more to show up. I have to keep up with the working out along with all the other stuff that is going on.

My Asthma has been acting lately. My breathing is not so good. I have gain a big chunk of weight with this last set of company and that isn't good for me. It seems like the weight settles on my lungs making it hard to breathe which makes it hard to feel like doing anything. Hopefully it will all get better soon.

I think my body is revolting on me these days. It seems like there are alot of little things that keep going wrong. At some point I am going to have to decided if I want to brave a trip to the Doctor to try to get some help, but it really never seems like a good time to go. I keep hoping that it is all just the stress of life right now, and that when life calms down it will get better. The only problem is it doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon.

I am just trying to take things one day at a time. That is all I can really do right now.

EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment