Thursday, January 24, 2013

Been Pluggin' along....

Well Christmas came and went....

New Years Came and went...

Here I am again...finally.

Christmas wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  I tried really hard to be good.  And I feel like I did well.  But then the laziness set it.  I am trying to shake that off right now.  It is hard to get motivated these days.  I am so lazy.  I am lazy with my eating. I am lazy with my working out.  I am just plain lazy...hey at least I am honest!


So time to get rid of the lazies!  Time to really plan my meals (I actually started making better meal choices this week)  Time to get moving.

I am excited  because this time I have a partner in crime.  Someone who is also trying to get healthy.  She is motivating me with her efforts and results. 

We shall see how it goes..

Till then...

EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment