Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Something has got to give...

That is all I can think right now.  Something HAS go to give in my life.  I really don't know why things are so crazy right now.  I don't know if it is me having some health issues, having too much to do and not enough time, or just being lazy.  There is plenty of time in the day to do things...I just don't feel like doing them.
 I have been having some foot pain that is making it hard to walk, but really that is just a good excuse I am using not to do anything...I know I need to go get it checked out..and I will..I just really hate Doctors. It seems like I have been going to see one at least every other week recently and I just can't take it anymore.
  It think that maybe one health issue might have worked itself out over the last few days so that is nice, but still I am stressed about it not being as worked out as I think.
   Too much stuff keep rattling around in my head.  I know I am not making much sense...but it is helping me to kinds just throw everything out there..
 I have started working out again, hence the whole pain in the foot being an issue, so at least that is good.  I have two new workout Game for the Wii...I did one yesterday and love it.  I am hoping this is what I need to get that kick start again...I know I have said all this before. I have gained so much weight in the last few months is isn't funny.  It is scary to me and I hope that this time I can actually do this.  I am really scared about what might happen to me if I don't do it this time.

As I said something has got to give...I need a break...I need something fantastic to happen to help boost my spirits!

Going to go work out...

Until then...

EMP

No comments:

Post a Comment